Billet Catch Can Kit 2.8L Toyota Fortuner
Toyota Fortuner 2.8L
2015 - Current
Kit includes Billet Can, Alloy Bracket, Hose, Cable Ties & Clamps. Also includes drain kit & bracket.
- 5/8" Fittings to match to factory barbs
- Please note it is extremely important that the standard fittings and the fittings/hose that is supplied with an aftermarket Catch Can are the same size.
- Some competitor’s kits have mismatched hose/barb sizes, due to the size difference this can lead to increased crankcase pressures, blowing seals and premature engine wear.
- Drain kit & Bracket for ease of draining.
- 100% Built and Designed in SE QLD
- Quality Heat and Oil Resistant Hoses
- Aluminium Cut & Folded Brackets
- Built for durability on corrugated roads
- No drilling or modification to the vehicle is required as we use the existing factory holes on the vehicle.
You will need Loctite to ensure your bolt stays in place, everything else is supplied.
Fitment Time: 45 minutes
Product Code: RTYBC009
We manufacture our Catch Cans to comply with ADR’s, we don’t have relief valves on our catch cans as they are not allowed to vent into the atmosphere and would be illegal. The catch cans are designed to hold 350ml, by having this capacity the service schedule of every 10,000kms is achievable without overflowing & we also recommend full cleanout with new steel wool and O-ring every 40,000km.
All our Billet Catch Cans come with a 10 year warranty – this item is a serviceable product and every 40,000km the Steel Wool and O-ring must be changed and can be purchased off TXP Products for $10.00 + Freight.
If you are unsure of your vehicle information or if this is the right product for your specific vehicle – please email firstname.lastname@example.org – please note purchases incorrectly ordered are subject to restocking fee & any freight costs that have been incurred.
Billet Catch Can – 10 years
Freight per item Australia Wide:
Australia Post Parcel Post $25.00
Australia Post Express Post $30.00